Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Look what I did today!

Hello daddy! I hope you had a good day. Mommy said you did some cool stuff. I'm thinking we need to get one of those showers here at home-I would REALLY like it! Can I have it? Please, please, please, please,pleasepleasepleaseplease...Mommy said to stop begging...
Today has been a good day, but pretty busy. I got up at 5 and ate then went back to bed. When I got up at 8 I ate again, but I wasn't really hungry. I really should stop getting up at 5 so I'm super hungry at 8...oh well. I like seeing mommy at 5.
We went to the park, and it was pretty fun. There were a whole bunch of other kids there! Most of them are older, though, and they were playing on the playground. I watched them for a while and then hung out with mommy while she talked to some of her new friends.
We came home and mommy tried to get me to take a nap. It didn't work. I showed her! Except, because I didn't take a nap, I fell asleep while I was eating and didn't get to eat as much...so I guess she showed me...
We played for a little while-that's what these pictures are from.
Mommy laughed at this one...she said something about a bird, but I don't see a bird in the picture...do you know what she's talking about? You'll have to let me know if you do...
I finally decided to take a nap at 3:45. I slept until 4:30 and then mommy and I went over to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jenny's house. It was pretty fun. We ate dinner with them. Carly kept pulling my little bug thing on my car seat, and I was completely entertained. Uncle Ryan played with me for a while-he was teaching me to do sit-ups. I'm workin' on my six pack. Then they were watching videos on stupidvideos.com. You need to check that site out..it's pretty funny.
We came home and I took a bath, ate, and went to bed.
The best part of today: Seeing Uncle Ryan, Aunt Jenny, Ben and Carly.
The worst part of today: Not getting a goodnight kiss from you :(
I can't wait until you get home!
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. BEST PART OF OUR DAY: seeing Eli and his Mama! hahahaha... yup, it really was! oh, and the baby and the cat video! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete